Hey everyone! I am getting Jiliang in at 10:00 a.m. or 9:00 Michigan time. I received a faxed copy of my TA at the hotel from Scott. Scott and my sister are going to work together to make sure the TA original gets in the mail Monday morning. Hopefully that works, but either way, I am bringing Jiliang back to the hotel after I get her! So excited. Thanks for your prayers. They are carrying me through. I will post pictures of us, even if it has to be after she goes to sleep.
Love,
Jill :)


Come on pictures...I keep refreshing :) Blessings, stacy (lcc mama)
ReplyDeleteOh! That means you are getting Jiliang RIGHT NOW!!! I am praying!!!!!!! I cannot wait to check back for pictures! Remeber, even if the start is bumpy, the Lord chose for her to be your daughter and He will make a way. Oh...just praying hard over here!!!!!!
ReplyDelete