Just when I absolutely needed a break, we got a Snow Day. I was able to leave work a little early today from my full-time job, and my after-school job was cancelled, as were all activities in the district. I was able to go home and pick my son up from school. I walked to his school and escorted him home on a sled. I have been waiting for a day to do that. He was so excited. Then, we sledded in our back yard for an hour together. What a blast! I haven't had that much fun in the snow in years, and I certainly got a workout today.
Tomorrow, T.J. and I both have Snow Days! I really needed a day at home with my little guy. I also need to complete the last of the adoption paperwork and really need a weekday to accomplish that. I feel so relieved. I do love my jobs, but I am in need of a day off to catch up and have some R&R with my favorite boy in the world. There is so much to do before I travel.
This evening, I also found out that Human Resources at my husband's workplace is working proactively to get all of Jiliang's information lined up so that she can be added to our insurance the moment she is in my arms. That is a huge relief, especially since she is going to need a medical exam and surgical recommendation by a pediatric cardiologist as soon as she gets home.
Praise the Lord!!
Jill :)


I love how you got to pick your son up on a sled......I love snow days. I am keeping you in my prayers that everything comes together.
ReplyDeleteThanks Meghan! :) Keeping you in my prayers too. I hope that your paperchase is not too tiresome.
ReplyDeleteJill