"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anticipating Good News

My friend, Jennifer, whom I met through the Gaoyou group, recently came home safely from her homeland tour in China (leaving Beijing on the 10th). She visited Jiliang's Social Welfare Institution with her family. I eagerly await the Gaoyou pictures and the photographs of Jiliang's nanny and her best friend, Gao Ji Fang.
Gao Ji Fang has a hand deformity, and I just found out that she is possibly in the process of being adopted. No information was permitted to be given about her adoption process. I hope that when I send an update on her health and a care package to her friends in Gaoyou, they will permit me to leave my name, address and email address for Gao Ji Fang's adoptive parents. It would be a dream to have the girls reunite one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment