"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Last Night :)

Last night, I called to check on Jiliang at 2 a.m. The nurse said that Jiliang woke up and got a little "squirrely" with her. She said Jiliang sat straight up in bed and started to look around the room with her eyes half open. She said that she looked like she was thinking, "Okay, I'm outta here." She had to sedate her to get her to lie back down. My poor girl. At least that's one kid with perseverance.

2 comments:

  1. Her strong spirit is amazing. Continued prayers for her healing/recovery. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is the kind of post I like to see!!! Go Jiliang!!! What a spunky girl you have, Jill. We are still praying for her recovery. I can't wait to hear more stories like that! Thank you for sharing this journey with us. Love and prayers from VA!

    ReplyDelete