They pulled out a pulmonary arterial line yesterday and it bled a lot. Today, they pulled out another line and it didn't bleed a lot. However, Jiliang started thrashing about when they suctioned her lungs. Because of the thrashing, the second line starting spewing. If she had not thrashed, they would not have known that the area around her heart filled up with blood. They have her in the cath lab now to drain it. It was urgent, but not emergent. They took down to the cath lab at 6:15 and she will be there until probably 7:15 p.m.
Please pray that all goes well and that there are no complications with bleeding or damage to her heart.
I will post back later.
Jill


PRAYING........the next post will be good news.
ReplyDeleteYour poor pumpkin... Still praying.
ReplyDeletePrayers flowing from West MI. I'll be anxious for updates. Hugs.
ReplyDeletePraying!
ReplyDeleteOh Jill! I am praying right now. Praying that God will guide the proceedure with His perfect hand. Praying for you as you wait as well!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Shannon
Praying precious sister....praying. We have been on vacation and Jiliang and another little girl, Chrissie, have keep my heart so burdened in prayer. I can't tell you how grateful I am that you are sharing your journey as my prayer life has not been what it should be and God is using these two precious girls to remind me of how AWESOME He is and how humbling it is be praying and to see that I am somehow a tiny part of a miracle. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you but I am comforted in knowing that our LORD does and He will meet your every need. Please know that I am sending hugs and prayers from TN.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Peggy
We continue to pray for Jiliang!
ReplyDelete