It is 2:53 p.m. now as I type. Dr. Ohye is with Jiliang. She did remarkable well this morning while she waited: laughing, smiling, playing. When the anesthesiologist came to get us, she hid under the blankets. She started to cry, so the anesthesiologist allowed me to go with her to put the mask on her. I told the translator to tell her that Mommy was going to get her P.J.'s on and we were going to go have a nap. It worked out well, because they gave me one of those CDC-looking gowns, but with legs, and a hairnet. I said, "Don't my PJs look beautiful?" and she gave me a queer look. She fought to stay awake, but I was so thankful that they allowed me back.
3:00 p.m. She is most likely in surgery now.
I have to give "MY" laptop back to Scott. :) He is trying to drown out all of the noise in the waiting room: cellphones going off like crazy with music every 2 seconds, loud families, tvs...
Thanks for the prayers. It has been a smooth day so far - I am sure those prayers are working their MOJO. Keep up the awesome prayers. It will be a few hours before we get another update. I will keep you posted when I can.
Thanks,
Jill :)


No comments:
Post a Comment