This blog is intended for our family, friends and other adoptive parents, as we share our daughter's adoption story from Gaoyou, China to Michigan, and our Faith journey through God’s Amazing Grace.
*******ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*******
"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Pictures - Days Before Her Surgery
Surgery Day
Jiliang and Aunt Barb
Check out their shirts: His says "Ge Ge", which is big brother in Chinese, and hers says, "Made in China".
Chasing Bear Bear
Jiliang and Bear Bear
Watching Daddy, Papa and Uncle Greg cut down a tree
Jiliang is such a beautiful little girl. What a blessing she is to you and your family! I have never met you or your daughter but began following your blog when you went to China to bring her home.(LCC Yahoo group) I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for Jiliang and you and your family, as well as the doctors caring for her. Very soon this will all be over and your sweet little one will be home with her new family. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you right now, but God will continue to give you the strength that you need to get through this. It is hard to see our kids go through stuff like this, but she now has a long wonderful life ahead of her to live with her forever family! I look forward to the day that I read on your blog that you are taking your sweet daughter home! Until then I will be praying for complete recovery for Jiliang. ~ Barbara L in KY
Beautiful pictures. Such a precious little girl.
ReplyDeleteCool pics - we'll keep checking back on her progress - and of course keep ya'll in our prayers!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.
love the pics. PRaying for yall. How is Jiliang doing?/
ReplyDeletehugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAHHOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Jiliang is such a beautiful little girl. What a blessing she is to you and your family! I have never met you or your daughter but began following your blog when you went to China to bring her home.(LCC Yahoo group) I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for Jiliang and you and your family, as well as the doctors caring for her. Very soon this will all be over and your sweet little one will be home with her new family. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you right now, but God will continue to give you the strength that you need to get through this. It is hard to see our kids go through stuff like this, but she now has a long wonderful life ahead of her to live with her forever family! I look forward to the day that I read on your blog that you are taking your sweet daughter home! Until then I will be praying for complete recovery for Jiliang.
ReplyDelete~ Barbara L in KY