"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Overflowing!

Please know that I am soaking up all of the prayers being offered. I appreciate all of the love, support and prayers, and have felt blessed and comforted to know that we are not alone. It has also helped immensely to hear the stories of others in similar situations, knowing that others have been in our shoes.
We feel very optimistic about the outcome of Jiliang's Heart, whatever it may be, and we know that whatever her fate may be, we will have God's Grace to guide us, for HE has a perfect PLAN.
Keep sending up your prayers. We are feeling them.
Thanks!
Jill :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jill, it's Maggie. I finally made an account on here. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and Jiliang as often as I can!! Your whole family is constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers continue for your sweet little girl. Just an FYI. Our daughter was so wild with fear (we had only been home 3 weeks from China) that once she was moved out of PICU to a regular room in the cardiac floor, they allowed us to have an adult size hospital bed brought into her room so that I could sleep with her in her bed at night. She refused to sleep unless I was touching her and it got old to hold her and her equipment in a chair all night long. The nursing staff was so accommodating to our new adoption and making her recovery go as well as it could. Please know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete