This blog is intended for our family, friends and other adoptive parents, as we share our daughter's adoption story from Gaoyou, China to Michigan, and our Faith journey through God’s Amazing Grace.
*******ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*******
"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Everything is going as planned
Her chest is open. Everything is going as planned. She is on the Bypass now and the actually repair is going to commence. I will keep you posted. Jill
Thanks for the update. As I prayed for her this morning I listened to Jeremy Camp's song, Healing God. Our God is the Great Physician and I am confident that He has great plans for your little Jiliang. Our family is praying for her today.
Thanks for the update. As I prayed for her this morning I listened to Jeremy Camp's song, Healing God. Our God is the Great Physician and I am confident that He has great plans for your little Jiliang. Our family is praying for her today.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! Hang in there. Many prayers going up for your family. :)
ReplyDeletePraying!!!
ReplyDeleteStill praying here...
ReplyDeleteBrandee
Prayers flowing. Thinking of you and your husband. I remember the stress. She's in wonderful hands. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeletePraying!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying here in TN. Thank you for updating. Will keep checking back and praying for God's peace and protection and HEALING mercies. {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteLeslie (from ChinaHeart)