Cath is done. Getting ready for the doc to come talk to us. She is doing well and is still out. They are holding pressures on her arteries (standard procedure) to prevent bleeding. Keep you posted.
Next step, recovery area for 4 hours. Yikes.
Keep her in your prayers.
Thanks,
Jill


Hoping you get good news today.
ReplyDeleteTamara Lennard
I just got home and am checking in!!!! I have been praying hard today!!!!! Praying for perfect vision for all of the surgical team to see evrything they need to. Praying for Jiliang to be supernaturally calm during recovery too :) Praying for answers and for peace. You guys hang in there!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Shannon
I'm anxious for updates. Prayers flowing.
ReplyDeletePrayers, crossed fingers, crossed toes, salt over my shoulder, and anything else that will send help your way. Hope to hear some good news from you soon.
ReplyDeletePraying for you all. Praying the doctors have a plan for Jiliang.
ReplyDelete