"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Excellent News!!!

Just as I was finished up the last post, the nurse gave us another update:
Drumroll....

She came off of the Bypass. Everything is going very well!
She has a Whiff of Blood Pressure Medicine and her Nitric Oxide,
and she is at HALF SYSTEMIC.
They were hoping for at least 3/4 Systemic and she is at 1/2. That is incredible news. She eventually needs to be at 1/4 Systemic, but it could take weeks or months to get there, and she is already on her way making this surgery a success.

It will take another hour for the doctor to complete her surgery and suture her chest up. Then, we will speak with the surgeon and hopefully see her around 8:30 p.m.

I am so excited! Our little girl is so strong! I am so proud of her.

Thanks for your continued prayers. Keep them coming. This is not over yet, but it gives us much cause to be joyful, rejoice and thank The Man Upstairs, and I don't mean the surgeon - although he IS pretty awesome.

Jill :)

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! This is wonderful wonderful news. Both men upstairs are pretty darn awesome. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete