My kiddos
These two amazing photos above were taken by my 5 year old son, T.J.
My sweet boy!
Today was an exciting. Jiliang got her first hair cut. She had to sit on my lap, because she looked like she was going to cry when I sat her in the chair. Of course, I completely forgot to ask for a lock of hair. Oh well. Jiliang's hairsylist told me that she makes bandanas. While I was getting my hair done, her shift ended. Tammy, the stylist, went home and made Jiliang a bandana and also gave Jiliang one that she made for her own daughter. She wouldn't accept any money for it, but I was able to tip her well. Then, she called tonight to say that she made 5 more for Jiliang. I can't wait to pick them up. They look so adorable on Jiliang.
As for me, I was complaining about needing a haircut, so Scott told me yesterday to go get a new hair makeover. Jiliang patiently waited 2 1/2 hours while I got my hair done. I had it dyed back to my natural color with some light brown undertones. Jiliang stared at me with the foil in my hair. Then, when the stylist, Kelly, styled it, she straightened it for me. I loved my hairdo. I made Scott take pictures of it, because I have never seen my hairstyle look so cute! I needed a change from my frumpy mommy look. I will post yesterday's curly hair picture and my hair picture today. I look completely different. I wish I had the ability to straighten my hair more often. We all need to be a diva every once in a while now, don't we?
Afterwards, we had an Easter Egg Hunt and my parents house. That was especially fun for the whole family. Then, we drove to Belleville to enjoy A&W with Scott's parents. What a fun day.
Yesterday at the zoo
New improved hair-do. I think I look like a totally different gal. Ha ha.


Wow...this is a pic for Scott's locker at the fire
ReplyDeleteDept! Lol... You really look great! Cathy