Jiliang made some great strides today, and she is getting extubated tonight. I am staying here tonight to be with her. Once that's done, I am sure that I will not be able to post for awhile, because I doubt I'll be able to leave her side. Yeah!!!!
Jill :)


Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! This is wonderful news. I'm so happy for you. Continued prayers for Miss Jiliang!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch good news! Hurray! Keep up the good work, Jiliang! Hugs from Petrie in Georgia!
ReplyDeleteWow, happy tears. May she continue to improve!! Love, hugs and many prayers, Grace
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news!! We will continue to send our prayers from Central Wisconsin!!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news! I will pray that everything goes smoothly! Enjoy your little girl!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Great news Jill!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you all!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful news, so wonderful to hear about this progress. You are in our prayers. Betsy from the China Heart group
ReplyDeletePTL.............sorry you can't update. Praying from Georgia for healing.
ReplyDelete4niki@bellsouth.net
I will be leaving for China on May 6th...will keep praying for healing.
Yahoooooo!!!!!!! Oh you are getting close to snuggling up with your sweet girl. Praise God, that is a HUGE step! I'm praying for every little detail to go perfectly as she begins to be more free. Oh celebrate big! She is going to be so much more comfortable!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThrilled for you guys!
Shannon
Oh Jill!
ReplyDeleteSuch good news! I hope all goes as planned! You will soon be able to hear your darling daughters sweet little voice chatting away! I am keeping my fingers crossed for her, along with continued thoughts and prayers for full and speedy recovery! Love and Hugs, Cathy
PS -- also I just love the picture you posted of Jiliang and Bear Bear playing, Bear Bear is is in full stride and she is smiling away! I remember you telling me how she was unsure of Bear when she first arrived home... how she finally got the courage to give him a treat all by herself! She is such a brave little one!
Jill,
ReplyDeleteOh Praise God! I am so thrilled and will continue to pray, pray, pray for your precious Jiliang and for all of you!
Blessings & Joy,
Peggy
Praying that she is doing well! (((hugs))
ReplyDeleteBrandee