Hooray, Lucy has found her forever home! Her family is trying to get her home fast, due to her severe heart condition.
Jeremiah's parents are desperately trying to bring him home safely, and they are committed to loving and caring for one of God's orphans.
I wanted to give you an update on Lucy, the little girl with the severe heart defect - she has found her forever family! The internet is an amazing resource today, and it allows people to reach out and help one another in ways that were futile just a decade ago. You never know when a simple touch of a keyboard can be a part of someone's Miracle. We are powerful in numbers! Please pray that her family can get her home in time for her to know the love of a real family. You can read more on Lucy and see more photos at: http://asiahope.blogspot.com/2010/03/appeal-for-lucy.html
You can help make a difference in the life of another child, Jeremiah. Jeremiah's Mom, Tami, has been a huge support to me during our Journey to Jiliang, and I am doing my best to Pay It Forward. If you are able to Grab Jeremiah's box or email his blog to others, it could make a world of difference to that little boy who knows no Mom or Dad. His family is in torment over his current health update, and is making desperate attempts to bring him home safely. Their family's blog is:
http://tillgodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com/
Please pray for Jeremiah and spread the word. It only takes a minute to post and a second to pray. When you sow God's seeds of love, you reap HIS blessings. I hope to be reporting good news on Jeremiah in the next couple of weeks. I believe that his parents will be rejoicing in good news soon, because God provides.
Please be a part of a Miracle for Jeremiah and Lucy. I also pray for these courageous parents who are committing to loving these children, despite all of the unknown health issues. I know that God will Bless them greatly.
Have a great day and thanks for reading!
Jill :)


I am so glad that Lucy found her home. I have wondered about her often. When do they get to go bring her home? Also, praying for Jeremiah and his forever family.
ReplyDeleteI found out that Lucy's family is also trying to desperately get home, as she may need a heart and lung transplant.
ReplyDeletePlease pray for her as well. If you are interested in helping to get Lucy home, here is the website and her story:http://asiahope.blogspot.com/2010/03/appeal-for-lucy.html
You can check out some precious photos of this precious girl.
I am wondering if she has the same thing as we fear Jiliang may develop: Pulmonary Hypertension. It is just a guess though.
Thanks!
Thank you to Dawn: http://dawn-onawingandaprayer.blogspot.com/2010/04/value-of-life.html
ReplyDeleteKeep spreading Jeremiah's Cause.
thank you Jill! You brought me to tears! Praying hard for Lucy and family! Pulmonary Hypertension? Is that something that stays for life? I KNOW I read those words on Jeremiah's medical during part of his meconium aspirations syndrome. But it later says everything is clear.
ReplyDeleteTami, you are so welcome!
ReplyDeleteJill :)
Thanks for the prayers everyone. Keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteJill :)