Just a quick post: Jiliang is making small strides in the right direction. Those pulmonary sure love to move upwards, and that is currently our biggest worry. However, they are currently not bad, although not what they should be. In the long run, we hope that they will come down consistently. They are not talking about extubated her yet, and that may be a big source of her agitation or stress; but she still needs some of those extra supports. She is still so sedated that I am unable to communicate with her. I do continue to talk with her and let her know that I am here. I can't wait to see her open her eyes and be able to show her that we all love and support her.
I am leaving early tonight, because I have to be at home with my son tonight. Our house is certainly different without her. Scott and I were both just discussing how it was just him, T.J. and I for years, and now her abscence from our home is leaves us all missing her. It seems so quiet and lonely without her, although we are doing the best to stay positive in the midst of everything. We will be celebrating her homecoming greatly when she is released.
Jill


We're continuing to pray for Jiliang's recovery and healing. Just think of celebration you can have once she's home again. Each day, is one day closer. Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear she is making positive strides, prayers for more positive strides as she continues on the path of healing. Lots of hugs!
ReplyDeleteMonica
Dear Jill,
ReplyDeleteIt is so GREAT to hear that there's improvement of any kind in her recovery! She is such a trooper/fighter! I am also glad she hasn't tried escaping again to find her Mama! I know she hears your voices when you, Scott and TJ talk to her! Well, my dear, continued thoughts and prayers from us. Ans, Please, Please Please let us know if you need anything at all!!! Love and Hugs, Cathy
Jill, your post tugged at my heart. You are all in our thoughts and prayers that Jiliang health problems will be resolved and she will come home soon. I am certain she knows how much you love her. She is a very lucky girl to have found you.
ReplyDeleteJane Darling
So glad to hear that Jiliang is improving! Take it a day at a time. Every step, no matter how small, is another step closer to being home!
ReplyDeleteWe will - of course - keep her (and you guys) in our prayers - looking forward to that time the she is home!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.