Jiliang is still going to be sedated, so I will not be spending the night tonight. However, if she is awake tomorrow, then I will be spending every night here.
After we went to lunch, the doctors and nurses moved her which agitated her. She sat up and tried to yank on her breathing tube gently. Then, she cried, "Mama!" through her breathing tube. :(
She is in excellent hands. Her pressures are coming back up, so the pressures are not as good as they were last night, which is scary to see; but the doctor's believe that her condition is still very good. They want to treat her aggressively with blood pressure medications and then hopefully wean her off slowly, possibly over months. She still has many hurdles to overcome, but I have faith and hope that she will do well.
Please continue to keep her in your prayers.
Thanks,
Jill


Prayers continue from the Kenward household. Sleep well. You will need your strength once you start staying at the hospital. I'm saying that from someone who "didn't" follow this advice and ended up sick because of exhaustion. Extra hugs to you and your sweet little girl.
ReplyDeleteI am SOOO glad that Jiliang is doing soo good!! I pray she will be off of the vent and paralytic soon.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!!
C.O.L.E.'s Foundation
(Caring Openly, Loving Eternally)
www.colesfoundation.com
Email: sandy@colesfoundation.com
24/7 Prayer Line 888-365-COLE (2653)
Sandy Daron
Thanks everyone. And Kim, I had better listen. I need to go home and get some rest. You're right. We try to be super-heroes. LOL.
ReplyDeleteJill, you don;t know me, but I've been following your blog for a while now. We've been keeping all of you in our prayers. It so happened that we had to come to Ann Arbor on Tuesday to visit the university. Today we took the bus between campuses and drove right past the hospitals. We sent many, many good thoughts and prayers and wishes your way as we chugged on past! Thank you for the updates. The prayers will keep coming!
ReplyDeleteJilinag is on our prayer list and we are praying for God's hand to heal her in a mighty way.
ReplyDeleteJill!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! I'm praying that they find the perfect combination of meds for Jiliang and praying for perfect peace when they do begin to wake her up. Kim is right, make sure to give yourself grace and breaks from the intensity....it is a long road!
Praise God for another good day!
Shannon
Keeping you guys in our prayers - but glad to hear that she is doing this well! She's a strong little soul - hang tough Mom and Dad!
ReplyDeletehugs - aus and co.
Continued prayers for Jiliang and your family. Kim is right. Try to rest as much as possible and take care of yourself! Your sweet girl will need you when she gets home!
ReplyDeleteJill,
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is hang in there, and I'll be praying for all of you.
Ruby
Jill,
ReplyDeleteUp think and praying for Jiliang as well as her Mama, Baba and TJ! Love to you all, Cathy