"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Out of Surgery!!!! Doing Great!!!!

Jiliang is out of surgery and doing well. The surgery was a success. Thanks for the prayers. We are heading to eat dinner while the prep Jiliang for her ICU room. The laptop is going to the car now, as we will be heading to dinner and then to see our daughter.
Updates will commence tomorrow. I can't say enough about how thankful we are for our wonderful Prayers friends and family.
God Bless You All!
I will give you an update tomorrow.
Jill :)

22 comments:

  1. TEARS are flowing!! Thank you Jesus!! Oh, I am so thankful. We will continue to pray for jiliang's recovery. Thank you for updating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise GOD!! Eat and sleep well tonight. She's in wonderful hands in PICU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God!!! So happy to read that Jiliang's surgery was a success! May the blessings keep flowing!!! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Praise God!!!!!!!!!! I have been gone all day but have been praying! I just KNEW that she was doing well!!!! What a miracle she is! Praying for tonight and tomorrow as she makes strides in recovery. Praying for you all as well...PICU is an intense place. I cannot wait for pictures of your PINK little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jill, I am bawling...Our God is so good!!! Thank you Father!!! Ohhh, there are no words...this is beautiful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jill and Scott,
    I can now stop holding my breath! I've been praying and holding my breath since 10:30a this morning! Mark and I are so very happy that your darling daughter's surgery went so well, and that she is doing great! Jiliang's team of surgeons/doctors positive reports throughout the day must have helped you both so very much. You both (as well as your family) must be breathing a sigh of releif! Keeping in mind that there is a long road to recovery, Jiliang is amazingly STRONG and a proven FIGHTER! I've seen this! Please try to enjoy your dinner. When you finally get to see her at 8:30p tonight, its a new beginning not only for your daughter's health, but for your now complete family! Also, please remember our home is open to you both and your family to rest/sleep, eat, shower, internet... anything you need for as long as your need! The guest room is ready. I am sure you all are exhausted from this very long day, thank GOD for such a positive outcome! More thoughts and prayers coming your way for a speedy recovery! With Sincere Love, Cathy and Mark

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful blessing!

    Praying God continues to heal her.

    Amy
    www.1001tears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All glory be to our Father in Heaven!!! We praise Him for this amazing news. Bless you sweet friend and pray God's continued grace and mercy for sweet Jiliang and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been keeping up with your blog today and praying the surgery would be successful! So glad to hear this news and learn that she's doing so well. Will continue to pray for a good night tonight and a well-rested morning for you and your husband! Hugs, Petrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yippee, Jesus!!! ALL PRAISE TO HIM, WHO REIGNS ABOVE!!!! GO, JILIANG!!!!

    Hugs...Nancy in CT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praising God for the wonderful news. Praying for her time of healing. And that you can get some sleep tonight.
    Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise the Lord!!!!!! Wonderful News.....Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glory to God! That is so wonderful and I am sure you all can at least take a breath now. Continued prayers for her in her recovery.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prayers get answered - and good things come!

    Super happy for you here in Cincy

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glory to God for the wonderful news. I will continue to pray for your family as you wait.
    Love from Ohio
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. So thankful Jiliang came otu of surgery so well and it was a success. Praise the Lord. I'll will be praying for you and thinking of you as you go through the recovery process!
    Blessings,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glory to God!! Oh, I am SO thrilled to hear such awesome news! Will continue to pray!
    Blessings & Joy,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I came over from Kim K.'s blog. My daughter had open heart surgery last year at Mott's (in April!) after being here just a few months from China. I can picture every room you are in. :) The staff there is the best and will take great care of all of you. If you need extra support from a mom who has walked your path, don't hesitate to contact me. keprunty@aol.com Hugs and prayers to you! God is sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jill,

    I am sorry for the delay in posting. I have been keeping your family and Jiliang in my prayers! I am so happy that the surgery was a success! What a miracle your little girl is!

    ReplyDelete