"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Prayers for Jiliang's Heart Cathetarization


Enjoying Easter Sunday


Jiliang enjoyed playing with her new Cousins, Samantha and Clara, on Easter Sunday. She is jumping with them in this picture.

****Tomorrow, we find out the condition of Jiliang's Heart and if a repair for her heart is possible. We are praying a miracle that her heart can be fully repaired, and that they miraculously find minimal or no lung damage, and NO irreparable damage that would prevent a repair.
Jiliang goes in for her Cath at 9:00 a.m. and it will take a couple of hours. She will be in recovery for at least 4 hours. We don't anticipate being home until after 5:00 p.m., so I probably won't be able to post an update until late tomorrow evening.
Scott and I are both at peace with the Cath procedure tomorrow. It is in God's Hands now, and I bet all those prayers are helping too. :)

Thanks!
Jill


Easter Sunday - Smiling at Cousin Sammy. She had a messy face, but still a clean white dress. Shocking!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you all. Praying for a miracle. He is able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying for you today!!!!!! Praying for your beautiful Jiliang!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a miracle for our sweet little princess Jiliang. Sending lots of hugs your way.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete