She had a worse night and a scary "incident" yesterday afternoon that I will explain later, resulting in her having a CT and X-rays. She has 2 pleural effusions, and had a collapsed lung last. She was at systemic last night, her O2 Sats dropped and they had to bag her. I was sleeping in the waiting room, but they didn't come to get me, so I will request that they come and get me if it occurs tonight.
Please keep her in your prayers.
Jill


Prayers continue. Please know that I'm continually praying for your family.
ReplyDeleteFound your sweet girl through Shannon! Know that she is in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteOh Jill, I am so sorry you're having to go through this! Jilian is still in my prayers. Our daughter also had pleural effusion (for about seven weeks) and a collapsed lung. It is so hard to watch them go through this. Sending prayers,hugs and lots of love! Petrie
ReplyDeleteContinued prayers for Jiliang today! As I prayed for you all this morning I read the scripture, (Psalm 30:5)"weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning." I am praying your joy returns soon as miracles happen.
ReplyDeleteSuzette
Praying for Jiliang and your family. I am floored that no one on staff came to wake you up as your daughter struggled. Did they wait until morning to tell you? As a nurse that makes me sick! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteOh Jill! I am praying and will do everything that I can to get the word out for more prayer. She is strong. She has fought so many things alone in her life and now she has so much love around her. Keep leaning on the Lord and we will keep holding you guys up in prayer.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Shannon
We are praying for your sweet girl and your whole family. Take it one hour at a time if you need to. She has a survival spirit and a wonderfull family waiting to see her smile once more.
ReplyDeleteHi Jill,
ReplyDeleteContinued thoughts and prayers for your darling daughter... Please remember Mark and I are here for you/Scott, and hope and pray that last night will be the worst of Jiliang's recovery! If you need to chat or anything, please, please call! Love and Hugs, Cathy
I'm praying for your sweet girl.
ReplyDeletePraying in WI for a full and speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteOhmigosh, Jill, I'm so sorry to hear of this, and will continue to pray for all of you.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your precious little Jiliang.
ReplyDeleteFrom the RQ family, Carol
I've been reading your blog everyday and Jiliang is in my heart and prayers. I hope she shows improvement soon. Lots of love to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteJill,
ReplyDeleteWe are praying hard for sweet Jiliang. Mia had a plueral effusion around her left lung causing it to collapse after her OHS. She had chest tubes reinserted 3 times on the left because the fluid would continue to collect and the tube would need changed. You can read more about her complications on our blog in the Sept 2009 archives. I am been in your shoes and know how difficult complications can be following surgery. It is so scary and hard to see your child go through this and remain strong at the same time. Know that I am lifting you up in prayer and believing for strength for you and your family.