"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rosetta Stone is in the House

Okay, you will laugh at this: Shortly after Jiliang came home, my mom and dad offered to buy my a Mandarin Rosetta Stone as an "Easter" present. We wanted to preserve her native language as well as possible. I found a great deal online and hestitated because it seemed to good to be true. I paid through PayPal, so it was secure.
A week ago, I filed a fraud complaint with PayPal, because the webpage was no longer there, and despite multiple emails, I did not hear back from the seller. PayPal was all over it. It is such a pleasure to do business with PayPal, knowing that your purchase is guaranteed.
The UPS man just delivered it! Hopefully, it works. It will be fun to do the program with Jiliang, who can teach me. :)
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got it :) Let us know all about it! Might need it for Noah and Jeremiah. Praying for you and sending hugs
    Tami

    ReplyDelete