"When life gives you rain, God gives you rainbows." ~ Unknown Author

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

TJ visited Jiliang yesterday

T.J. came up with my sister yesterday. Scott didn't want him to see Jiliang with all of her tubes and with her being sedated. However, T.J. really wanted to see her. I prepared him for all of the things that he might see, and explained that he needed to be quiet, because there were sleeping babies.
He walked in with Leah and I, and we looked through the window. He was comfortable, so he sat down next to her. He was very interested in the machines and tubes. "What does this do? What does this go?" Upon leaving, he told her goodbye and that he loved her.
We also had a pleasant visit from Dave Dorian, who came bearing a care package from Local 3008. Thanks for all of the wonderful activities. You are all our Second Family. Jiliang will enjoy them once she is awake.
Jill :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad T.J.'s visit went well. I remember being nervous about Emma seeing her little sister hooked up to all the machines and drainage tubes. It went better than I expected. Continued prayers from our house to your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl!
    Wow, TJ the super trooper! What a special and loving brother Jiliang has! Glad his visit went well, and that you can share how she is recoving with him. Lots of thoughts and prayers, too!
    Love and Hugs,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete